Royal jelly is a well-known ingredient for cosmetic creams because it provides a younger and clearer appearance to the skin. Royal jelly is natural product with high contents of nutrients for the skin. It enhances the skin metabolism and delays skin aging.
Cosmetic/ Pharmaceutical companies believe that royal jelly is best for use in the form of powder. The method of converting the royal jelly to powder is called freeze-drying (lyophilization).
Royal Jelly can be used in a variety of skin and hair care products for its moisturising, anti-inflammatory and rejuvenating properties. It can be used topically as a hair conditioner or in anti-aging creams to improve the appearance of wrinkles and stretch marks.
Skin conditioning activity:
This activity is due to the protein and carbohydrates content in royal jelly.
※1 For Cosmetic use
Royal jelly is a thick, off-white paste. The lack of a distinct colour makes it easy to incorporate into cosmetics as it does not needs to be decolourised like pollen. Over the years it has been added to a large number of cosmetics including face creams, eye creams, hand lotions, lipsticks, cake and liquid foundations, shampoos and nail enamels and is still used in cosmetics today.
※2 For Hair:
- Used to encourage hair growth
- Provide the hair with hydration to eliminate dryness and open the hair follicles to allow for absorption of its many nutrients.
- Rejuvenate the scalp and aid in the repair of damaged hair.
Due to royal jelly, skin cells receive all necessary nutrients to grow and keep their good condition, facilitating the cellular repairing process. Considering hair care, royal jelly becomes useful because it helps maintaining the hair healthy, strong and bright. Moreover, it enhances blood flow circulation (stimulating hair bulbs) and diminishes hair loss. Therefore, Royal jelly extract is recommended to formulate cosmetic products with stimulatory activity on cell metabolism, epithelization and tissue regeneration.
※3 For Skin:
- Revitalises and regenerates the skin
- Boosts elasticity and firmness (Amino acids are a component of collagen, which keeps the skin firm)
- Protects the skin from dehydration and reduces inflammation
- Also used for healing wounds and burns due to its antibiotic and fungicidal properties. Important Note: The information provided is for educational purposes only. Skin regenerating and stimulating activity
※The Process & QC of Material※
Cinobee underlies the controlling of EU EOS and USDA NOP, and uses exclusively royal Jelly from our beekeeping union which is organic certified by EU and US registered or admitted organizations.Royal Jelly is processed according to the regulation for organic food.